Thank you from River Road Racing

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
jayriverroad

Thank you from River Road Racing

Post by jayriverroad »

Thank you to everyone who voted the 2014 Rumble On The Red race of the year. That was a great honor and surprise, and it couldn't have happened without the officers and all of you guys. That award really makes all the work worth while. I wish I has all the 2014 rides sign the banner, You guys are the best, it was an ugly weekend weather wise and yall showed up in record numbers. I cant say thanks enough !!!! 2015 is shaping up to be another great one, Track is really looking great, We have a few changes for you this year and some new trail to get after. Cant wait to see everyone Feb 8th and kick the 2015 season off with a bang

ShelbyJohnson

Re: Thank you from River Road Racing

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Just wanted to pile on with the thanks! Thanks to all the folks who were involved in putting on this race.

Big thanks to Jay Hackett. This race earned the Race of the Year voted on by the racers in 2013 and again in 2014 and Jay's dedication to putting on an outstanding event comes through and sets a high bar for the rest of the series.

Thanks to Christy Turner and Travis DuPriest for all the help on Saturday.

Thanks to Yvonne & Terrence Schwindt for the backup at the gate, and the burger!

Thanks to Ruth Gould and Karen Pruss for the smooth and efficient race registration early on Sunday morning.

Thanks to all the spectators, fans and those giving help to the PeeWee race. My little racer absolutely loved it! I think I was more nervous than he was.

Thanks to all the photographers who shot all the races and provided our racers memories for a lifetime.

FInally, a big thanks to all the racers who wear their helmet, even when they are in the pit. All of our little racers look up to all of our big racers and seeing the big kids wearing their helmets just reinforces what dads and moms are telling them. Monkey see, monkey do.. :-) Thank you all.

Looking forward to a fabulous 2015 Race Season.
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop