New Blaine HS

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
ZacCrowl

New Blaine HS

Post by ZacCrowl »

New Blaine is coming up quick! Course is going to be awesome...very flowing, single track. Very little elevation, about 25 rocks on the whole track. Nice motocross/field section laid out, about 8 turns out in the field. Total course length will be around 6.5 miles. Plenty of room for camping. Lots of good food cooked up by the New Blaine folks as always.

At this time there will be no pre-ride on saturday. This is a small piece of privately owned property that we want to continue to enjoy for years to come, so we are trying to tread lightly. Weather permitting you will get a sight lap sunday before the race.
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

Tanner

Re: New Blaine HS

Post by Tanner »

Zac and his crew finished laying out the course at New Blaine today. Course has lots of good flowing close tight running in woods and some sections open up for fast running thru the trees. The woods running opens up to the new grass track Zac has laid out in a couple of different spots. The grass track sections are gonna be a hoot, fast and fun! We also added in a new section that makes a long run down a wide, dry, rocky creek bed. Be sure to have enough air in your tires to survive a high speed rocky section. Long course length is going to be about 7 miles. I'm guessing the A riders will be making 6 or 7 laps.
See you next weekend. Pray for some rain.
Ronnie Tanner

ZacCrowl

Re: New Blaine HS

Post by ZacCrowl »

Riders Meeting: 11:30 sunday morning

Site Lap: 11:45 You will only be allowed on for a brief 5 minute window. The lap will be led and swept by an ADR member. This will ensure everyone gets back on time and we can drop the flag at 12:30.
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion