2016 Christmas Party

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
KingRacing

2016 Christmas Party

Post by KingRacing »

Well Halloween is over so according to social norms, apparently it’s time to starting thinking about Christmas? So with that being said, The KingRacing family will be hosting a Christmas party this year. Anybody in our racing family and series is invited, bring yourself, your kids, your mom, and your dad, anybody that would like to come and have a good time. The party will be Saturday, Dec. 12th, with riding all day and a bonfire that night. Folks are more than welcome to spend the night and even do some riding on Sunday if you choose.
The party will be focused on riding and having a good time and celebrating a great year of racing. We have a nice, fairly short hare scramble track (about 10-12 minute laps), this track is kid friendly so nothing to worry about there. However, peewee riders would have some trouble, for them we have grass tracks and plenty peewee friendly riding areas. We will have a circle rut for folks to play on. Plenty of fields with grass tracks mowed in.
We plan on having some fun activities throughout the day. We plan on having some sort of panty race, slow race, barrel races, ext. For these activities I plan on having some goggles or small awards to give away to the winners.
When the sun goes down we will have a nice bon fire to keep everybody warm. Be sure to bring chairs so you’ll have a seat.
Dinner will be a potluck style setting. We will have hamburgers and hotdogs and maybe even some bar-b-que deer. But we would like to ask that everybody bring some sort of dish to help be sure that there is plenty of food. If the dish you choose to bring needs to be heated up we have a stove/oven in the house and a smoker/grill outside. If this is the case, please let us know so that we can plan for that. We will plan on having plenty of waters, but if you would like anything else to drink please be sure to bring that as well.
We have a large heated shop with a covered patio for hanging out and eating.
We have plenty of flat, solid fields that you can use for camping. Very suitable for campers and RVs. So don’t be afraid to bring all your gear.
The shop, bon fire, camping areas, and track are all very, very close together. All of the track is single track is well. With that being said, we are going to ask that nobody bring quads. (Unless you have somebody that needs the quad to get around because of a disability). There won’t be much room to ride them and we would prefer that everybody just ride bikes. Mostly for safety reasons.
Finally, I am always open to ideas, if you have any, please let me know
The date is Saturday Dec. 12, 10:00 a.m. untill Sunday Dec. 13th, at 3:00 p.m.
The party will be at the King Ranch. The address is 107 Deer Park Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901. Please call me, James King, at 1-501-318-3585 or email me at [email protected]

KingRacing

Re: 2016 Christmas Party

Post by KingRacing »

Okay a few updates!

Bring your fourwheelers, the starts for some of the events and races will be way out in some of the fields.

Be sure to bring a dish for dinner. So far we have chili, a few assorted veggies, ext. Bring anything you like!

Bring your adult beverages, just drink smart!

The track is completely done and is looking GREAT!

I'll keep everybody posted as time grows closer!

If you are on Facebook, there is an "Event" there. Please message me (James) and I'll send you the link. Also, please call me if you have any questions! 501-318-3585

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

Here are a few photos of parts of the track! THERE IS NO MUD! We rode the track this weekend in the pouring rain and we never got a speck of mud on us! You WILL love this track so be sure to come out and enjoy it and all the good company and food that comes with it!
Attachments
Hot Springs ORV Park 10.jpg
(81.71 KiB) Downloaded 6333 times
Hot Springs ORV Park 9.jpg
(95.17 KiB) Downloaded 6333 times
Hot Springs ORV Park 5.jpg
(75.5 KiB) Downloaded 6333 times

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

One more!
Attachments
Hot Springs ORV Park 11.jpg
(89.67 KiB) Downloaded 6333 times

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

WE WILL BE PLAYING DIRTY SANTA. Be sure to bring a gift, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY. If so, it's a $10 gift max. Certainly not mandatory, but those that bring a gift can play!

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

Endurocross track is marked and the Harescramble track is ready to go! More grass track is going in tomorrow!
Attachments
Christmas Party 6.jpg
(233.11 KiB) Downloaded 6214 times
Christmas Party 7.jpg
(100.61 KiB) Downloaded 6214 times
Christmas Party 5.jpg
(79.88 KiB) Downloaded 6214 times

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

It is looking as though most of the rain will hold off until Sunday! However, in the event that it does rain on Saturday, we will be going on as scheduled! My property deals with water beautifully! There will be no mud! We have very gravely soil and there has never been a mud-hole here!