AHSCS sponsors for 2022

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
Boodles58

AHSCS sponsors for 2022

Post by Boodles58 »

Is there a list of sponsors for this season? For graphic design , rider info etc..

Jason Harmon

Re: AHSCS sponsors for 2022

Post by Jason Harmon »

The series doesn't currently have sponsors, per se, but you can find information regarding the contingency programs offered to our riders for 2021 here:

http://www.ahscs.com/contingency/

I assume that those programs will be pretty similar for 2022.

Boodles58

Post by Boodles58 »

Did not give any of these out last year that I am aware of..? Was/Is listed on website.

FLY Bucks

Gift certificates handed out at each round redeemable for FLY merchandise at participating FLY dealerships.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Program

Rocky Mountain Race Gas

Receive $10 in RM Cash when you become a series member as well as $10 RM Cash for every AHSCS race you participate in.

Jason Harmon

Post by Jason Harmon »

Boodles58 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Did not give any of these out last year that I am aware of..? Was/Is listed on website.

FLY Bucks

Gift certificates handed out at each round redeemable for FLY merchandise at participating FLY dealerships.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Program

Rocky Mountain Race Gas

Receive $10 in RM Cash when you become a series member as well as $10 RM Cash for every AHSCS race you participate in.
I don't really know what the story was with the Fly Bucks the past few seasons, but I've heard that the plan is to make sure the program gets back on track for 2022.

I know that the Rocky Mountain cash was paid out all year. An e-mail confirmation from Rocky Mountain usually shows up a week or two after each event.