Bear Creek-Kirby Update

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
Stillhavingfun

Bear Creek-Kirby Update

Post by Stillhavingfun »

Good day to everyone. I know there are some concerns about the weather this weekend. Just to let everyone know, there are absolutely NO PLANS to cancel this event. The weather will be cold on Friday with PM rain. Jacob and I plan to ride the course on Friday morning and make any course changes that will result in a better and more safe race event. Yes it will be cold, but it needs to be done. Saturday's forecast is for lots of sun and cool temps. Sunday shows low 60's and more sun. Looks like race day will be very nice for the event. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and a great AHSCS event.
#Stillhavingfun

Stillhavingfun

Re: Bear Creek-Kirby Update

Post by Stillhavingfun »

Friday early AM.....headed to Kirby to finish course layout and start signage and Pee Wee marking. Weather looks good until early afternoon. Looks like much of the bad stuff could stay N. of Kirby and tomorrow should be great with an almost perfect race day. See you all there. Any questions, you can text or call. 501twoeightsix30twofour. Thanks...ADR.
#Stillhavingfun

ShelbyJohnson

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

Hey I want to pre ride the course too. You know… to make sure it’s safe 😂

Stillhavingfun

Post by Stillhavingfun »

Kirby update. Saturday 3-12-22 1:30PM. Course is surprisingly good with a few wet spots. Excellent in some spots. Sun is bright and racers and families coming in. Going to be a great event.
#Stillhavingfun