Pivot Works/Hot Rods/Hot Cams/Cylinder Works Certificates

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
Yvonne

Pivot Works/Hot Rods/Hot Cams/Cylinder Works Certificates

Post by Yvonne »

I am proud to announce that Pivot Works/Hot Cams/Cylinder Works/Hot Rods/Vertex has come on board for 2014. They have sent us the following certificates:

27 Pivot Works ONE FREE KIT from Pivot works certificates
27 Vertex Piston and Power 50% discount off one piston kit certificates
27 Hot Cams 50% discount off one camshaft certificates
27 Hot Rods 50% off one crankshaft certificates
27 Cylinder Works 50% off one complete cylinder kit certificates

For anyone who has had to do a rebuild, you know how much money these can save you. I do not want to see them handed out an award to someone who doesn't need or want them. I am going to print out a members list. If you can use one of these certificates, please see me at the race or email me and we will get you one. Only paying members can get them and when you get one I will mark your name off the list. (in other words, you can't send your kids up to get any) You may only pick one and when they are gone, they are gone. These certificates have to be filled out and mailed in to receive your parts and they expire Feb of 2015.

Yvonne
Contingency
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

KingRacing

Re: Pivot Works/Hot Rods/Hot Cams/Cylinder Works Certificate

Post by KingRacing »

What is your email??

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

hickkell

Post by hickkell »

Ross needs a top and bottom end for his 85, I could definitely use a crankshaft certificate and if possible a piston certificate.

Vertex, Hot Rods, and Pivot works currently supports Ross but not quite to this level. We want to thank AHSCS and the Vertex companies for their support in the past and in the future. We have had excellent results with their parts. Vertex makes the OEM pistons for KTM so you can be assured that the quality is top notch.
Kelly Hicks
KTM 350 XC
A-Vet #185