Ride tomarrow on New/Old Track!

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
KingRacing

Ride tomarrow on New/Old Track!

Post by KingRacing »

I've been working on a 6 1/2 mile Track out at Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, it includes many of the portions of track that were used several years ago there during the races. I'm going to be riding tomarrow out there and I'd love to have some folks to ride with and to help me grove it in! If you're interested and/or need directions, email me at [email protected] or text me at (501) 318-3585.

It's a great track and I'd love to see ya out there!

kenpowell

Re: Ride tomarrow on New/Old Track!

Post by kenpowell »

I'm on 'injured reserve' until summer or I'd come over for a ride. That was a really fun track. Give me a shout in June - 501-847-4721.

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

Alright I sure will! And I've been working for awhile to get that track in good condition and as for the rest of the park? It's gotten so much more bike friendly and accepting and there are often 6 or 7 bikes there on both weekend days. I love riding out there, you just about can't find that much room to ride anymore. And the good thing is that it is all mapped and easy to follow and it's an all around great park! I'd love to ride with some of you soon!

KingRacing

Post by KingRacing »

I know that several people are coming out tomarrow too if anybody would like to come out!