Delay in Rocky Mt gift cards

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
Yvonne

Delay in Rocky Mt gift cards

Post by Yvonne »

If you are wondering where your Rocky Mt gift cards are, I promise they are coming. The week before the Fulton race, my laptop that I do all my AHSCS stuff on crashed. My computer guy ordered a new hard drive, but when installing it, found a connection problem on the motherboard. He now has me a whole new laptop ordered. When it gets in he will transfer all my stuff to the new computer. I have all of the emails with your addresses in a safe, saved place. The problem is I do not have the organized lists that allow me to fill out the RM lists, and I do not have the EXCEL program Rocky Mt requires for me to send the lists in. As soon as I get my laptop back, I will fill out the lists and send them in. I will update y'all here when that happens so you can start watching your mailboxes. I will be able to send RM the lists on the same day I get the computer back. With the lists and the program it will take me about an hour a list. The good news for those of you who signed up for membership, came to Fulton on Saturday (and I have proof), rounds 1 and rounds 2 and then make round 3, you should be getting about $50 per racer in your mailbox about the same time. I am sorry you are having to wait. I am on top of it and will get them to you asap. Thank you for being understanding. Yvonne
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

PRESTON

Re: Delay in Rocky Mt gift cards

Post by PRESTON »

I was just thinking about this today. thanks for the update!
Preston Caple
2014 AA #5

North Little Rock Honda / Arkansas Yamaha
501 758 1339
www.hondanlr.com

Smith's ATV and Cycle
501 514 3105
www.smithatvandcycle.com

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!!!! I got my computer back today. It will take me the rest of the afternoon to update my Rocky Mt Files, but then I can start working on the lists. I will have the complete lists for all three race weekends sent in to Rocky Mt before the weekend is done. Thank you so much for your patience.
Yvonne
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

Rob

Post by Rob »

Good my wallet has been out of "Race Fuel" for too long.

Thx Yvonne!
FB: ATeam off road racing, Winters Trials Central, http://www.s3parts.com, http://www.kendatire.com/en-us, https://www.klim.com/

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

Rocky Mt cards should be hitting your mailboxes!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

wfopete

Post by wfopete »

Got mine yesterday.
Pete Petrick
#121 Stark Varg Alpha; The amperage suckin', tire shreddin', chain snapin' environmentally friendly suicide ride.
Slow but Good.

ZacCrowl

Post by ZacCrowl »

Got my pile last week! Thanks so much, Yvonne!
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion