Times for first lap

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
dlcgod

Times for first lap

Post by dlcgod »

Ruth,
Can you clear something up for me? When I look at the overall times for the first lap on the long course they don't make sense. How can the AA class racers have slower times than 50, 60, 70 other riders? Does that mean that everyone with faster times cut the course somewhere? I find that hard to believe that that many people were off course? I mean the guy with the fastest time for the 1st lap was about 3 mins ahead of Zach Ingram but he started 5 mins after Zach. That doesn't add up! I've only been racing for a couple years now, so I might be missing something? But something seems wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Don

hickkell

Re: Times for first lap

Post by hickkell »

Were the times adjusted for 30 second starts, That would give each row behind the pros 30 seconds each?
Kelly Hicks
KTM 350 XC
A-Vet #185

RuthGould

Post by RuthGould »

I did adjust the start times. Scott and I noticed that late last night also. Surely the trail would be pretty clear by the time the 11th row took off to know the correct direction and not accidentally make a wrong turn. I'm not sure what's going on, there but I am looking into it. I am not moving anyone until I find out the cause of this issue and whether or not it will affect the Advancement Percentages also.
Scoring Director
501-246-6210 text or call
[email protected]

RuthGould

Post by RuthGould »

Cedar Creek & Perna started 30 seconds apart on the long. I changed the settings but there was one location that I didn't update that needed updating. I'm working on fixing that issue. It will not change the results of the individual classes but it may affect overalls. If you see something that doesn't look quite right, please bring it to my attention & I will definitely check it out! Thanks for being patient with me!
Scoring Director
[email protected]

ZacCrowl

Post by ZacCrowl »

I noticed I didn't win the overall, I wanted too. Can you correct that?
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

dlcgod

Post by dlcgod »

Whatever you did, it makes more sense now?
Thanks

RuthGould

Post by RuthGould »

Zac, you can't be helped! :lol:

Don,
I got it figured out now. :D
Scoring Director
[email protected]