Siria family

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
mkrooney

Siria family

Post by mkrooney »

Over the years this group of people has become like family and when one of the family hurts we all hurt. I don't know how many know this but Nathan Siria's 9yr old son had surgery Monday for a brain tumor. Nathan said it all went as well as possible but he has a long road ahead of him. They are not on social media, but you can keep up with them on Caring Bridge. I have been to this site in the past but can not remember how to access it now. If someone is familiar with it maybe they can share it here.
I am sure they would appreciate your prayers. They went to childrens on Friday and went to surgery Monday morning. Remember the Siria family and if you get the chance let them know you are thinking of them. Nathan said when they were preparing for surgery Monday that he was telling everyone thanks for helping him. He is a wonderful young man.

hickkell

Re: Siria family

Post by hickkell »

Nate, We missed you guys this weekend and our prayers are with you and your family.
Kelly Hicks
KTM 350 XC
A-Vet #185

jayriverroad

Post by jayriverroad »

Thoughts and prayers for all of you, Best of luck and speedy recovery

Sappruski

Post by Sappruski »

Prayers for you and your family Nate....

JWEBB

Post by JWEBB »

Praying for Gods healing hand to be upon this young man and his Family.
116 A35+
Empty Pockets Racing
Motorsport Mission
JNEMotorsports

ShelbyJohnson

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Updated news on Luke. The surgery on Monday was successful and the tumor was removed. That was sent to lab for testing and mid-week the pathology results confirmed that Luke has brain and spinal cord cancer. As soon as they can get him out of ICU they will start radiation and chemotherapy. Keep this family in your prayer, please. They have some tough trails ahead of them.
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop