TrainRobbers Enduro Entry

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
ZacCrowl

TrainRobbers Enduro Entry

Post by ZacCrowl »

Get em here and get em mailed in ASAP!

http://arkansas-dirt-riders.spruz.com/g ... _flyer.pdf
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

Blyoth

Re: TrainRobbers Enduro Entry

Post by Blyoth »

Note this year the Trainrobber Enduro is not a Time Keeper. No time keeping equipement required. We are using the Restart format similiar to the Nation Enduros. Basically you row up with your buddies and trail ride to the test. Blast through the test then trail ride to the next test. It's like a Hare Scramble with pauses :D

Jim Cook

Post by Jim Cook »

Or... a series of individually timed hare scrambles.

On the flyer it list an incorrect phone number for the Quality Inn in Caddo Valley (Arkadelphia). The correct number for the Quality Inn in Caddo Valley is 870-230-1506.
The reason I bring that up is because the Quality Inn is offering a special rate of $45 (plus tax) to anyone coming to the TrainRobbers Enduro. If you call them to make reservations, give them the promotion code "DR2014" to receive the discounted rate.

Here is url to the motel's web site with photos:
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-arkadel ... =yplocalqi

The Quality Inn's address is:
150 Valley Street
Arkadelphia, AR, 71923
Phone: (870) 230-1506
Fax: (870) 230-1015

Although the address is Arkadelphia, the motel is located at the Caddo Valley exit (southeast side) at the intersection of US Hwy7 and I-30. This location is roughly 15 miles south of Bismarck, AR down hwy 7.

The trails are in very good shape. We have a unique race layout this year, and our club has done it's best to eliminate all the road use possible. I don't think anyone will go home wanting more.

I hope to see you all there. As you come through my check, yell out a "Hi Jim" to me.

Good Riding to All Ya'll!
Jim Cook

Blyoth

Post by Blyoth »

Still time to get those pre entries sent in.

Blyoth

Post by Blyoth »

I'm really excited to see so many of you that have sent in your entries. Here are some Enduro tips. Your scores are recorded on a mylar that you will need to tape to your front fender.
Tip 1: Bring some duct tape
Tip 2: Tape it on your front fender as close to you forks as you can. If you tape it out on the end it is hard to write on it as it is flopping around. Make sure all boxes are not covered up.
Tip 3: If you ride a KTM or some other bike that does not have a smooth place on the fender to tape your mylar take something like an old goggle lense and tape it on your fender fist and then tape your mylar on the lense.

Can't wait to see y'all out there.
Bruce

Blyoth

Post by Blyoth »

Did I mention we got this last year?

Fred1956

Post by Fred1956 »

I'm not sure I'd brag about getting Charlie to hold a banner....Just sayin' :D