How to use Fly Bucks

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
ZacCrowl

How to use Fly Bucks

Post by ZacCrowl »

I've heard a few people ask, and I had to ask myself. You can NOT redeem them online. They are however super easy to use. Just go to any dealer that carries Fly and buy or order the gear you want and use the Fly bucks just like cash.

I got a nice set of gear for $0. Be sure and let Fly know you appreciate their support of our sport via email, twitter, facebook, snail mail, etc.
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

ShelbyJohnson

Re: How to use Fly Bucks

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

And even more detail here...
http://www.ahscs.com/contingency/fly/
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop

Fred1956

Post by Fred1956 »

and for the record F&M Powersports does accept Fly bucks :D

dlcgod

Post by dlcgod »

Can you post a link for the Fly bucks order form?
Thanks

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

I am not sure what you mean FLY bucks order form. You take the Fly bucks to your local Fly dealer, F&M Powersports takes them, as do most bike shops that are a FLY dealer. Spend them with there like you would cash money.
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

dlcgod

Post by dlcgod »

Hey Yvonne,

From the Fly contingency page on the AHSCS website:

"'Congratulations, you have just earned FLY Bucks. The race / event promoter should have given you, the FLY Buck certificate as well as a FLY Buck order form."

"For the FLY Buck certificate to be valid, all information must be completed in full and clearly, on the back of each certificate and put with the FLY Buck Order form, also with all information completed."

F&M is 3.5 hours away

Anyway it doesn't matter, I was just looking at the Fly Bucks and they expired 12/31/2014, we got the last one at the Amity race in Nov., but it would be nice to have the form for next year.

Thanks
Don

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

Don, I will check with my FLY rep, but she told me all we needed was the certificate. Has anyone had any issues using them?
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

Patrick

Post by Patrick »

I didn't realize these expired so soon. Iv'e got $70 worth sitting next to me plus a few more in my desk.
Plus the two dirt works certificates that expired before i needed them.

:( :( :( :(

Travisdupriest

Post by Travisdupriest »

Don't let Fly Bucks go bad. If you don't have a local dealer that will cash them in for you go to my website and click on redeeming Fly bucks. http://www.mossycreekcycle.com
2014-2017 Vice President
2016-2017 #341 B35+
2014-2015 #541 C35+
2013 #741 D35+
2012 #851 Beginner Vet

Diced

Post by Diced »

ZacCrowl wrote:I've heard a few people ask, and I had to ask myself. You can NOT redeem them online. They are however super easy to use. Just go to any dealer that carries the the good appetite suppressants Fly and buy or order the gear you want and use the Fly bucks just like cash.

I got a nice set of gear for $0. Be sure and let Fly know you appreciate their support of our sport via email, twitter, facebook, snail mail, etc.
Thanks, I was wondering how to use my fly bucks. Would be great if you could use them online though.
Last edited by Diced on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

JacobHyatt

Post by JacobHyatt »

Rockymountainatvmc.com will let you use your fly bucks at their online store. You will need to place your order by phone and mail them the fly bucks. Once they receive the fly bucks, they will ship your products.
2022-2023 AHSCS President
#84 A- Open (2023 Beta 350-RE)
#85 A- Open (2023 Beta 350-RE)
#923 Schoolboy (2023 Beta 350-RE)

adventurepowersports

Post by adventurepowersports »

Hello Everyone, my name is Ryan Evans and I am the owner of Adventure Powersports in Heber Springs AR. I am a avid rider, and am a new member of AHSCS.I started this shop last fall, I am 44 yrs old and am a 13 year Army veteran. I am a dealer for WPS who owns the FLY Racing brand of apparrel and accessories.I am accepting the FLY BUCKS for purchases of gear and accessories. Best of all I will be attending some of the rounds of the series, and will be bringing some FLY Racing helmets,gloves,goggles, etc. out to the races.If yall have a special request call the shop at 501-270-4126 and let me know what your after.I would need to send you a Quickbooks invoice for half of the item amount before special ordering, then you could pay the difference with FLY BUCKS.When im at the race of course you can pay the full amount with FLY BUCKS.I also will be bringing some SPECTRO oils and lubricants out to the races,filter cleaner,filter oil,chain lube etc. along with some of the popular XC tires and tubes.I look forward to coming out and meeting the group and doing some racing as time allows.At the bottom is a link to the 2018 FLY RACING CATALOG, along with a link to SPECTRO performance oils and lubricants of which I am also a dealer of, do some research its quality stuff.PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE my FACEBOOK PAGE.THANK YOU!
https://www.facebook.com/adventurepower ... farkansas/

http://catalogs.wps-inc.com/2018/apparel/

http://spectro-oils.com/