Boogieville!!!

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
Ajudy300

Boogieville!!!

Post by Ajudy300 »

Been busy trimming back face slappers throughout the track. Then took some time to get some course mileage over the weekend.
Long course: 7.5 miles of some of the greatest trails you have ever ridden. It has total amounts of about .4 miles of grass track and .6 miles of four wheeler roads here and there throughout the course. All the rest is prime single track with great flow and bermed up corners. There are three main "rock gardens" in the track that will test your abilities. They are short and sweet but yet they are really the only technical features on the course. There are more than a few creek crossings. None of them will be past foot peg deep unless we get some serious rain. Speaking of rain, we sure need it. Right now track is dusty.
Short course: approx 2-2.5 miles. Very few slightly technical areas. Mostly fast, fun, and flowing trail sections from the long course are in this loop for short course classes to enjoy.
Kids course: approx 1 mile of mostly more open trail from the short course loop. Very easy for even the beginners. Laid out this course with FUN being my main goal. And I believe fun is what these kids will get on this course.
Pee wee: small .3 - .5 mile loop. training wheel friendly. Consists of mostly grass track and will be completely separate course located around the bigger RV camping area. This Course will be open for the kids to ride on even during the long course race. However, I do not want any un-supervised kids riding on this course during anytime. Please. And thank you.
Can't wait to see you all there!! Keep an eye out for more race weekend details here on this page.

Ajudy300

Re: Boogieville!!!

Post by Ajudy300 »

Be sure to check out the race flyer at: http://www.ahscs.com/2015-boogieville/

Also, look us up on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Boogieville-Ha ... 315072007/ Dont forget to like and share the page so all your more distant race buddies can see
Last edited by Ajudy300 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

For anyone looking for hotels to stay in, Van Buren or Ft Smith will have the closest options

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

If anyone needs to contact me for any questions about the race,

Andrew Judy

Cell # (479) 330-0314 call or text best hours are 11am-8pm M-F (weekends other than race weekend cell signal is limited) Race weekend (fri-sun) calls and texts can be answered anytime of day

Best way to reach me anytime is by email or through the Facebook messenger

[email protected]

ShelbyJohnson

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Looking forward to this race!
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop

Rob

Post by Rob »

Sat Oct 24. Will be the Trials & Trails. All bikes welcome for Trials skill test sections for Dirt bikes, Adventure / Dual Sports or wanaby Trials riders. The real trials riders will be away at Octobertest ( neott.com)
All day fun trail rides out to the Lee creek Bluff and beyond. See the Indian Caves, Table Rock their will be Free riding skills instruction, Bon fire, grillin, and also a night trail ride is planed so bring a good lamp.
See you by the fire. Rob Toole
Camp and watch or ride the great Off Road racing on Sunday
FB: ATeam off road racing, Winters Trials Central, http://www.s3parts.com, http://www.kendatire.com/en-us, https://www.klim.com/

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

We wil also be selling event t shirts.
Short sleeve $10
Long sleeve $15

I will post a pic as soon as I can!

Ajudy300

Post by Ajudy300 »

So... We all had seen the forecast. Rain rain rain. Well guess what. It rained out here Thursday night and we haven't had a drop of rain since. You read that right!!! No rain! And the forecast for the rest of the weekend show next to no chance of us seeing any rain at all. Track is prime right now. Come out and blow the leaves off of it. Dirt is perfect. Trail is marked and ready to ride!!

k1keylo

Post by k1keylo »

Conditions were about as perfect as you ask for the race at Boogieville. Thanks to Andrew and the crew for laying out awesome course and letting us come out enjoy this place! This land has got something special for everybody had great time. :D