Round One .. Rumble On The Red

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
jayriverroad

Round One .. Rumble On The Red

Post by jayriverroad »

Hello friends, I finally made on here. We are about 3 weeks out from round 1. Things are shaping up great. Jason Raines will be hosting Yamaha demo days along with the H&W staff. Raines will also hang around and race with us Sunday. The track is looking great. I have not mapped it yet, but I will and post it. We should be between 9 to 10 mile loops. This should spread everyone out and be let traffic. We will open the practice track Saturday. We have added to it also. You can ride the practice track all day long Saturday. ( No race bikes allowed on the race track or sandbar). Jason Raines will be using a small part of the race track fro demo. Sunday we will have two locations set up to warm your bikes up before the race. Shelby has posted one of our posters on the header of this nice new web page, click on the Rumble on the red banner and it will open up. I also have a facebook page set up. Please go check it out, It is River Road Racing, just click the like button and enjoy. I have posted a few pictures of the track. We have plenty of parking and camping area. No hook ups. But we have set several fore rings and have plenty of wood. I will post update from here on out. Looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any questions please call me,,, Jay Hackett @ 903-824-5294

jayriverroad

Re: Round One .. Rumble On The Red

Post by jayriverroad »

I will also map and get miles from the race site to the banquet site. It will only be around a 15 to 18 minute drive. Very easy to get to

Jake77

Post by Jake77 »

Cant wait to see y'all there!!

jayriverroad

Post by jayriverroad »

It has been a busy few days here at Fulton. Things are looking great. Lot of new single track, grass track got a face lift. Practice track looks to be blast to ride. All we need is a little rain to settle things and everyone to show up. Looking forward to it guys!!!!!!

jayriverroad

Post by jayriverroad »

Please feel free to call or text if you have any questions 903-824-5294

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

WOOHOO!!!! Looking forward to this weekend. Just to let ya'll know, because of the Demo Days and other sponsors being on site Saturday, Rocky Mt is allowing me to get everyone through the gate Saturday from 9am until 3pm a Rocky Mt gift card!!!! I will be set up taking your information. If you have already signed up for the program, just come by and sign in with me so I know you were there. If you get there BEFORE 9am, just come by after I am set up and check in. Can't wait to see everyone!!!
Yvonne
contingency
Yvonne Schwindt
Contingency

jayriverroad

Post by jayriverroad »

Long range weather forecast for Fulton calls for rain the weekend before the race ( that is perfect) and 58 for the daytime high and 36 for night time lows. Cant hope for anything better !!!!! Practice track is ready to roll, very fun ride. race track is 95% ready. I will have them both mapped and mileage posted very soon. As of now we have 90% of the sandbar out and I expect that to stay the same. I plan on routing the race across a good bit of the sandbar. I figure we will follow a set line on to the sandbar and a set line to exit the sandbar, everything in between will be a free for all !!!! run like you want it !!! NO WATER CROSSING o the bar for this race due to colder weather. Things are shaping up to be a great weekend for everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone