AHSCS website

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
dlcgod

AHSCS website

Post by dlcgod »

I just wanted to throw something out there. I like having AHSCS.com. It's a one stop, find everything out about the series website. Well, that's what I thought. Seems like I have been missing some important deadlines lately. Most recently, that preregistration stopped at 3pm Friday. I know a lot of people live there lives with Facebook, and I'll admit that I do occasionally look at it. But it seems like if something about the series is only put on Facebook then there may be some people that are missing out on important info. Maybe I'm the only one having this problem and need to try and check the website, Facebook and open a Twitter account, so I don't miss anything.
Thanks,
Don

Ricky B

Re: AHSCS website

Post by Ricky B »

Agreed. I don't have Facebook and mostly rely on the website.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for the feedback. Duly noted. Officers will do our best to keep members informed here and elsewhere.

Shellyahscs

Post by Shellyahscs »

It would nice to place important information on both Facebook and the website.I personally don't use Facebook and it seems to be a waist of time for the non-Facebook use and waist of website time.

RuthGould

Post by RuthGould »

That's my bad. It's so easy for me to update facebook on my phone but my phone doesn't like the website. Sorry, guys! I thought our facebook status showed up on our website. Maybe it used to, but I looked for it just now and nope... not there. I'll be sure and try to put important deadlines here. I'll make a new topic for them. Thanks for the input!
Scoring Director
501-246-6210 text or call
[email protected]

RuthGould

Post by RuthGould »

Ok I made a topic in the announcement section for Important deadlines. I may change it to important deadlines and information though now that I'm thinking about it. Here's is a link, but it should be on top of the forum topics. http://www.ahscs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=651
Scoring Director
501-246-6210 text or call
[email protected]

Blyoth

Post by Blyoth »

my phone doesn't like the website.
It would be nice if iPhone users could access the website.

dlcgod

Post by dlcgod »

Thank you Ruth!

Oh, and I'm on the website using my iPhone posting this reply. Is there limited functionality with a iPhone?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The newer version of iOS on the newer iPhones does not render the Forum part of the site correctly. This is not an error that I can correct.