Riding School...ISDE Fundriaser for James King

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
KingRacing

Riding School...ISDE Fundriaser for James King

Post by KingRacing »

I finally have all the information together for something that I'm very excited about! In an effort to help raise money for my trip to compete in the 2018 ISDE event in Vina Del Mar, Chile I have put together a series of riding schools over the summer at some of our areas favorite and most popular riding locations. I will be co-instructing these riding schools along side my good friend Kole Henslee, a rider with a resume that includes over 7 pro class championships in the Missouri area.

There will be 3 riding schools at 3 different locations: Hardwood Hills Ranch (July 28th-29th), Hot Springs Off Road Park (Sep 1st-2nd), and Razorback Riders Campground at White Rock (Sep 29th-30th). Each school will consist of 2 days.

The first day, Saturday, will be for beginner riders and kids. This class' curriculum will include many of the basic skills and techniques that riders need to know before entering an off-road race, increasing the difficulty throughout the day pushing the riders to advance their off-road skill!

The second day, Sunday, will be a class designed for more advanced riders. This would mean riders in the upper short course classes, D, C, and even B riders. This class will include many advanced techniques and things that riders at this level need in order to take the next step in their racing career! Starting at 10 a.m and finishing up around 5 p.m.

Each day is it's own separate class! Therefor, there will be camping available at the venues for those who may have a child participating on Saturday and then would like to enter themselves in the Sunday class. Starting around 10 a.m. and finishing up around 5 p.m.

There are only 15 spots available for each day class. So be sure to sign-up early! For a donation of $125 per day, you will receive a full day of instruction, free cold water, and the gate entry at the venue. Please feel free to call me at 501-318-3585 or send me an email at [email protected] for more information and to register for a class!

US ISDE Team American Motorcyclist Association #usisdeteam
Attachments
Riding School.jpg
(153.22 KiB) Downloaded 3434 times