Where is Everybody???

Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
scotearl

Where is Everybody???

Post by scotearl »

This forum used to really buzz - even in the off season. Where did everybody go? Has the new format scared folks off? That doesn't make sense but the drop off seemed to coincide with the migration.

Of course, the folks that might read this are the ones that are still here (making it a mildly pointless question), but I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the lack of activity? Maybe its just my imagination.

ShelbyJohnson

Re: Where is Everybody???

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Not much chatter here but classifieds seem to pick up right where it left off. Maybe we just need a race.
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop

Clew540

Post by Clew540 »

Shelby your right we all need a race. I haven't been on here cause of work and then trying to get a bike ready for fulton. But since the bike is done i will try to be more active on here.
Coy Lewallen
2013 98 YZ400F D Open #600
2014 98 Ktm200mxc B Open #236

ZacCrowl

Post by ZacCrowl »

Race season will get everyone stirring again.

I'm sure the new website has some on their heels right now, but time will help folks adjust.

I personally love the new layout, things are super easy to find and I've found new comers aren't emailing me as many questions on where to find something.

Good job Shelby!
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

jrk3130

Post by jrk3130 »

I'm pretty new to AHSCS but I visit the forums everyday. Maybe one day i'll quit lurking and offer up some original content! :) Oh, and the new design is WAY better if you ask me.

hickkell

Post by hickkell »

I think the biggest change for me is that I do not get email notifications when new postings are submitted to the forums. I do get post if I have made a reply; however, I do not remember to check the forum as frequently with the new look and functionality.

Shelby,

Is there a way to subscribe to the General Forum and get email and/or text notification? if so, let us know how to get signed up.

The website looks great!
Kelly Hicks
KTM 350 XC
A-Vet #185

ZacCrowl

Post by ZacCrowl »

Go to your "user control panel". You can set it to automatically subscribe to any thread you comment on.
Whatever class I am fast enough for at the time: 13' 300 XC
14' AHSCS President
11',12' A Vet Champion
14' A-Open Champion

ShelbyJohnson

Post by ShelbyJohnson »

Zac is correct and the other tip if you don't want to use that setting is anytime you log on with your user name at the top of the Board Index in very small text is the words "view new posts" that will show you all the new posts since the last time you logged on.
Shelby Johnson #190 A50+@gunpowderracing
Unabiker, Vortex, X Brand Goggles, Flexxbars & Dunlop

superman

Post by superman »

"We fear change"

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please accept the Admin apology for not finding the correct solution to subscribing to a Forum. You can find an explanation of how to subscribe to a Forum here. http://www.ahscs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=381