Talk about the series, upcoming races, or anything else!
DebiC

Post by DebiC »

We are brand new members to the series, and I have a few questions.
1. We registered for membership...should I have received anything via mail (membership card, etc)?
2. We noticed the Banquet on Saturday (Feb. 27)...Is this something new racers can attend? If so, how do we register?
3. Do racers in the Junior B Dmall Wheel get an opportunity to run the course on Saturday?

Jason Harmon

Re: New Member

Post by Jason Harmon »

Welcome to the series!

No membership cards or anything, but you should have received an email or two confirming your membership from Mototally around the time that you registered.

You can double check to make sure that your rider got entered into the system by browsing through the current member list here: http://www.moto-tally.com/ahscs/mc/BikeNumberList.aspx

Everyone is welcome to attend to the banquet! No registration necessary!

The XC3 group currently has practice scheduled (and available to all classes) for Saturday, however, it's dependent on the weather and/or track condititions. Hopefully we'll have more information regarding practice later on in the week!

We also have a New Racer Guide on the website that attempts to help riders that may be new to the series. You can find it here: http://ahscs.com/new-racer/

We look forward to seeing you at Round 1 and hope that you have a great time!

DebiC

Post by DebiC »

I received an email after registering for Old Chism Trail, but not for the membership.

Jason Harmon

Post by Jason Harmon »

Hmm...that's odd. Maybe check your spam folder?

Nevertheless, since race pre-entry is only an option for annual members, if you were able to successfully register for the Old Chisum Trail race, then that means you're a member!